The Little Theatre cinema opened in 1935, and was long-owned by the family of the founders, Consuelo de Reyes and her stage designer husband Peter King, until it joined Picturehouse Cinemas. The cinema is reputed to be built on catacombs and was featured in the Wes Anderson film Fantastic Mr Fox.
The cinema thrived on local support throughout the years as other Bath cinema venues closed, and in 1979 the former scenery store and lounge area were converted into a second screen. In spite of many refurbishments, The Little Theatre Cinema has retained the charm and welcoming warmth of a 1930s cinema, including a balcony in the main auditorium.
It is now a three-screen art house cinema in a small square near the centre of Bath.
Principles and guidance for tackling and preventing bullying and harassment in the screen industries commissioned by the BFI and supported by organisations across the UK.
Guidance for emerging filmmaking talent, writers, producers, directors